Ultimate Aviation is a fixed and rotary wing operator dedicated to the support of humanitarion, scientific, mining support, oil and gas operations throughout Africa.
The company operates a fleet of over 15 and rotary and fixed wing aircraft in several countries across the African continent. Ultimate Aviation has achieved an outstanding safety and quality record providing passenger and cargo transportation services. We are looking for a full fixed and rotary wing maintenance planner to be based at our offices in Johannesburg.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that all appropriate legislative and company procedures are adhered to in order to ensure that the aircraft remain compliant and airworthy
- Liaison with Operations, Technical Records and the Maintenance Team to ensure a common understanding of capability and capacity and ensure best utilisation of the aircraft
- Entry of technical utilisation and maintenance compliance information data onto the maintenance system
- Raise and review aircraft status reports on a weekly basis and inform the relevant departments of any further action required
- Responsibility for planning scheduled and unscheduled maintenance in co-operation with the Maintenance Team
- Identify provisional maintenance dates for allocated aircraft based on projected utilisation, liaise with operations and engineering departments and update the maintenance planning calendar with those maintenance dates
- Raise works orders as required
- Raise relevant documentation for maintenance inputs as required and on completion carry out technical records tasks to record work packs and return documentation to customer
- Accepting work orders for scheduled and AOG inputs in consultation with the Maintenance Team
- Essential – Previous experience in a aviation maintenance Planning role
- Use of CAFAM and CAMP an advantage
- Corporate aviation experience
- Proficient knowledge of Office packages Word and Excel
- Candidates must have knowledge of SA CAA regulations relating to part 145 Airworthiness and Maintenance requirements
- Excellent Organisational and Problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible with an ability to adapt to change quickly
- Effective and positive interaction within a small team environment is essential
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary and an attractive Company benefits package.
Ultimate HELI positively embraces the principles of the BBBEE Act and encourages the development of previously disadvantaged people in aviation. Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals who meet the minimum requirements.
Applicants will go through 5 stage interview process with the final interviews taking place at our head office in Johannesburg.
To express your interest please e mail your CV with complete flying hours summary to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th May 2017.
Documentation requirements for application:
CV stating career history
Aviation career history
Any other employment history
Expiry Date: 31 May 2017