Ultimate HELI is a certified BBEEE contributor
Ultimate Aviation Group positively embraces the principles of the BBBEE Act in the workplace.
We are proud to state that Ultimate HELI is presently certified as a BBBEE contributor. Ultimate HELI positively embraces the principles of the BBBEE Act and strives to promote the development of previously disadvantaged people in aviation, and to open doors for previously disadvantaged groups.
The company’s BBBEE ownership and control strategy, which is based on the BBBEE Act illustrates our on-going implementation of :
- Share equity
- Employment equity
- Skills development
- Preferential procurement
- Enterprise development
- Corporate social responsibility
Focus on strategic human resources drive, in tandem with a specialist training programme, the aim of which is to empower placement of historically disadvantaged individuals. Assess the current KPIs for procurement and increase the buying of goods and services from BEE compliant businesses, therefore promoting the small businesses.
Training across all levels in the companies in Continuous Professional Development (CPD), improving skills to advance careers. Assess the current KPIs for procurement and increase the buying of goods and services from BEE compliant businesses, therefore promoting the small businesses. Ultimate HELI (Pty) LTD being a high level B-BBEE contributor have the capability to operate contracts as we provide:
- Competitive pricing, as a result of our industry knowledge and robust supply chain;
- Specific experience providing rotary maintenance and repair services in South Africa;
- Exceptional client base with 75% repeat business illustrating strong customer retention rates; necessary qualifications required for a contract of this nature such as the South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) and the Aircraft Maintenance Organization (AMO) certificates; qualified,competent, licensed and registered Aircraft Maintenance Engineers;
- The majority of our engineers have specific experience working for manufacturers such as Airbus Helicopters and posses excellent management and administrative skills in a team to provide operational and strategic support.
We believe that the defining elements of this bid and of Ultimate HELI (Pty) LTD are the following:
- Existing service provider with a number of notable local, national and international clients;
- Existing management and administrative team based at our Johannesburg head office at Ultimate Heliport;
- A B-BBEE compliant organization;
- We have invested significantly in our human resources and we deem these personnel to be our greatest assets with a team of Aircraft Engineers who have invaluable experience of working with the various aircrafts similar to those identified in the bid documents;
- We have the financial capacity, technical ability and administrative capability to implement a contract of this nature;
- Our quality and safety standards are consistently monitored, reviewed and evaluated to ensure that we are always operating at the highest standard.
A copy of our BBBEE verification certificate available on request.