We are proud to announce inclusion of 2 x Bell 407 helicopters into our fleet.
The Bell 407 is a high-tech single engine helicopter with an airframe that has a track record of performance and reliability, not to mention tangible cost benefits for your organization. Superior hover performance, speed and an even ride.
The Bell 407 has the following features.
- All composite, four-blade rotor provides superior hover performance, speed and a smooth quiet ride.
- Safety features include a rupture resistant fuel system, engine exceedence monitoring and a collective mounted throttle that keeps power at the pilot’s fingertips.
- A spacious 85 ft³ (2.4 m³) cabin accommodates five passengers in club seating and is configurable for many different Para-public missions.
- Seating capacity 1 + 6 (single pilot).
- Superb performance delivered by an 813 shp. FADEC-controlled Rolls-Royce 250-C47B turbine engine
We will be using the Bell 407 for passenger transport, aerial surveillance and mine support operations.